Fori specializes in the design, build and integration of custom automated guided vehicles (AGVs) for the aerospace & space industries. Fori Aerospace AGVs are utilized for automated material handling and assembly of aircraft components. We work directly with the OEM or Tier 1 tooling supplying to develop an AGV that fits within the tooling footprint and production requirements. Fori AGVs have been used for a variety of aerospace applications including: cockpit, fuselage, spar, panel, center wing box and wing assembly.
- Capacity: Up to 250,000 lbs. / 113,636 kg.
- Max speed of 240 feet per minute
- Magnetic bar, optical or inertial guidance
- +/- 5mm positioning repeatability
- Low voltage & high voltage power supplies available
- Lead acid, lithium ion or induction power
- PLC based control system – no black box – Siemens & Rockwell available
- Onboard safety scanners & bumpers for collision avoidance and protection