Fori Powered Drive Wheel Systems are self contained powered drive units for mobilization of work platforms and tooling. Each Powered Drive Wheel includes a gas shock suspension providing consistent radial loading ensuring traction for the system and no unexpected loads on the drive wheel. The Powered Drive Wheel Systems are configurable, allowing (8) drive wheels to be coordinated for loads up to 250,000 lbs. Powered Drive Wheel sets are typically supplied in sets of (2), depending on the project requirements and total load. Drive Wheel Systems are provided in manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic modes. Tracking of the work platforms or tooling is completed with various guidance methods including magnetic bar or tape, optical or inertial guidance. A Vehicle Management System (VMS) can also be integrated allowing for fully autonomous movement within the assembly plant.
- Configurable up to 250,000 lbs
- Max speed of 200 feet per minute
- Magnetic bar or tape, optical and inertial guidance
- +/- .5” positioning repeatability
- 48VDC power supply – lead acid and lithium ion available
- PLC based control system – no black box
- Onboard safety scanners & bumpers for collision avoidance and protection